Conditions of Sale
Conditions of Sale
- Advance bids in the mail or over the phone must be accompanied by a cashier's check for the full amount of the bids. Any over payments will be refunded by return mail on the week following the sale.
- Terms: Cash or we will accept your personal or company check accompanied by a current driver's license and a major credit card, if the customer is known by the auctioneer. All other checks must be accompanied by a bank letter. We accept visa and master card credit cards in payment. We accept payments via PayPal. All purchases must be paid for the day of sale.
- While auctioneers have endeavored to catalogue and describe the property correctly, all property is sold "as is" and neither the auctioneer nor its consignor will be responsible for the description, authenticity, genuinesness, provenance, or condition of the property. No statement contained in the catalogue or made orally at the sale or elsewhere shall be deemed to be such a warranty or representation or an assumption of liability.
- Auctioneer reserves the right to withdraw any item at any time before the sale.
- The highest bidder observed by the auctioneer shall be the purchaser. In the event of any dispute between bidders, the auctioneers shall have absolute discretion to either determine the successful bidder, in which event his determination shall be final, or to re-offer and resale the article in dispute. If any dispute arises after the sale, Auctioneers' sale record shall be conclusive as to who was the purchaser, the amount of the highest bid, and in all other respects.
- If the Auctioneer, in his sole and final discretion, decides that any original bid is not commensurate with the value of the article offered, or having acknowledged an original bid, that any advance thereafter is not sufficient in amount, he may reject the same. Clements shall act to protect the seller's reserve as Agent of the Seller by bidding through the Auctioneer. The Auctioneer may open bidding on any lot below the reserve by placing a bid on behalf of the seller. The Auctioneer may continue to bid on behalf of the Seller up to the amount of the Reserve, either by placing the consecutive bids or by placing bids in response to other bidders.
- Clements can help arrange shipping, however it is ultimately the buyer’s responsibility to see that items are removed in a timely manner. The buyer pays all shipping/packing cost. Any items remaining after 30 days will be sold at no reserve to cover storage fees. No properties purchased during auction may be removed prior to end of session. Unless special arrangements have been made, all Purchases must be removed from the premises following the sale. After this period, Auctioneer will not be responsible for lost or damaged merchandise and no refunds will be made if lost or damaged. If for any cause a purchased lot cannot be delivered in as good condition as at the time of sale, or should any purchased lot be stolen or mis-delivered or lost prior to delivery, Clements shall not be liable for any amount in excess of that paid by the purchaser.
- If for any cause a purchased lot cannot be delivered in as good condition as at the time of sale, or should any purchased lot be stolen or mis-delivered or lost prior to delivery, Clements shall not be liable for any amount in excess of that paid by the purchaser.
- A 22% Buyers premium will be added to all goods as part of the purchase price.
- *International bidders and invoices that exceed $10,000 must pay with wire transfer.*
TAL #1370 FIRM# 1078 BP 22%”